RE: Video on Google

To: <ahmcmlix@aol.com>, <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Video on Google
From: "Quinn, Patrick" <Patrick.Quinn@det.nsw.edu.au>
Date: Thu, 21 Sep 2006 09:02:59 +1000
G'day Bob

Just got to work and needed something to pick me up.

That was great and just what I wanted to face the day  - now I will look
for car things to occupy as much time as I can.

No doubt the Cobra (a real one or otherwise) didn't handle because of
the great lump of an American V8 stuck in the front.

Many thanks Bob.

Regards

Patrick Quinn
Sydney, Australia