Re: TIRES WHAT BRAND?

To: joe mulqueen <joemulqueen@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: TIRES WHAT BRAND?
From: Charlie Baldwin <mgcharlie@comcast.net>
Date: Thu, 21 Sep 2006 08:45:37 -0400
Joe,
I was in an NTB store last week and they also can get, a 165R15 tire,
probably the same one, since according to the Big-O website NTB, Tire
Kingdom, and Merchant Tire are affiliated somehow with Big-O but in
different areas of the USA.  Fortunately for us, VW Beetles use the same
size.  And you are correct, they do have a more vintage look to them
that works better with our old cars.
Charlie