Re: It works

To: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Subject: Re: It works
From: "Brent Porter" <brentshealey@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 28 Sep 2006 23:02:30 -0400
Of the Pertronix units that I have installed, I have removed the
breaker plate with the points,  condenser, and wiring intact.  I hand
them to the owner in a ziploc bag and tell them to keep the assembly
in the glovebox or trunk for an emergency.  I then install the
Pertronix unit on another breaker plate and back into the dizzy.  If
needed, even roadside in the dark, you can install the old points set
(it was running with it before) by changing the breaker plate out.
That is a two small screw job.  The timing might be a little bit
different, but it'll get you back moving again.

Just my .02  ..... hmm, maybe I should charge more.....

lol.

Brent.