Re: Concidering Smitty's conversion for my BN1/feedback

To: bspidell@comcast.net
Subject: Re: Concidering Smitty's conversion for my BN1/feedback
From: WBagby45@aol.com
Date: Fri, 29 Sep 2006 16:14:00 EDT
For the first 25 years of Healey ownership I obviously drove  the cars with
the OD transmission and enjoyed it.  For the last 10 or more  years I have
driven my BJ8 and BN7 from Coast to Coast with 5 speeds.   I love them and
would
not go back.  Even my wife will now drive the  cars.

I am currently putting a BN1 together and the first thing I  did was put a 5
speed in.  It was a little more difficult, but I expect to  get the same
enjoyment.  If you want more personal experience feel  free to contact me
anytime.

Wright Bagby