Re: Low Revs

To: "TERRY COLL" <coll44@msn.com>
Subject: Re: Low Revs
From: "Alan Seigrist Blue 100" <healey.nut@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 3 Oct 2006 09:37:02 +0800
Terry -

You have a switch on your OD which shuts off the OD if you are in 1st, 2nd
or reverse.  What you describe cannot damage your OD.  In fact, even if the
override switch was broken it still wouldn't hur the OD... except only if
you shifted into reverse by mistake.

OD is basically a little one speed automatic transmission attached to the
back of your gearbox.

Alan