Re: positive negative fuel pump.

To: "Simon Lachlan" <simon.lachlan@homecall.co.uk>,
Subject: Re: positive negative fuel pump.
From: bspidell@comcast.net (Bob Spidell)
Date: Wed, 04 Oct 2006 19:43:28 +0000
Oh, the second question ...

I don't think you need to change the leads around (points don't care which
way the current flows).  But, like Dave said, you might want to burnish or
even replace your point set on general principle.

Also, I've never heard of anyone doing it but, theoretically, you might want
to "re-polarize" the coil; i.e. the pump body (though this will probably happen
the first time you apply current in the new direction).

bs

From: "Simon Lachlan" <simon.lachlan@homecall.co.uk>