RE: New updates to my web site:

To: "'Alan Seigrist Blue 100'" <healey.nut@gmail.com>
Subject: RE: New updates to my web site:
From: John Sims <ahbn6@optonline.net>
Date: Thu, 26 Oct 2006 23:31:06 -0400
Email exchanges such as those just reported in my message to the list below
are found in the My Library Pages which can be accessed directly from the
menu in the pane on the left of each page.

There are currently three such pages. For a month or so, the items are kept
on the main page:

http://www.healey6.com/library.htm

After several months, they are moved to secondary pages:

http://www.healey6.com/library_page_two.htm or

http://www.healey6.com/library_page_three.htm

which I use as archives instead of deleting them. In this manner, items will
load faster rather than keeping them all on one page.

New links or new items that can be purchased locally such as from Pep Boys
are to be found on the Links and Replacement Parts pages respectively. Other
than that, there are few changes other than cosmetic from time to time.

Hope this helps your searching!

John Sims, BN6
Aberdeen, NJ

www.healey6.com