WG: Door Shut Face Finisher Set

To: <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: WG: Door Shut Face Finisher Set
From: <Josef.Eckert@t-systems.com>
Date: Fri, 27 Oct 2006 08:19:41 +0200
There is a big variance of quality and non quality shut face finishers
on the market. Here in Europe you can get a lot of rubbish, which will
never fit at all as too small or dimensions not right at all. It is an
awful lot of work to get them halfway right to fit at all.
Since I got a set from Kilmartin I am cured and only take their high
quality finishers. They are more than excellent for all types 100s and 6
cylinders.
I am just a satisfied customer, no financial interest at all.

Josef Eckert
GERMANY
54BN1, 62BT7, 65Sprite