Re: Throttle Linkage

To: <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Throttle Linkage
From: "Mark and Kathy" <mgtrcars@galaxyinternet.net>
Date: Sat, 28 Oct 2006 15:59:21 -0400
I have used both the Haynes and the Factory.
There was no way for me to adjust levers A and B perfectly parallel  but I
got it sort of close  and what is  20 degrees of vertical??????   Is that
above the vertical line or below the vertical line?

Right now the butterflies are fully open before the pedal hits the metal but
the butterflies are whats stopping the travel of the pedal.  Is that
acceptable.

Can someone lead me to an article that speaks English!!!!!!

Mark