Mystery Part Numbers?

To: healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Mystery Part Numbers?
From: tammy neumann <bj867@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 30 Oct 2006 06:27:04 -0800 (PST)
Hi All-

I have a couple of items I acquired over the years
that I need help determining if they are Austin-Healey
parts and what they are used for.  I have two ball
bearings one is marked SKF 7209 PV, +3/2/76 BF and the
other is marked Bower/BCA 7209.  These are about the
size of the rear wheel bearing but only have one row
of ball bearings.
The other items is a BMC paper envelope marked Joint
Washer, 12A 22, SMC QYT 10, and another number BMC
1294.
Please let me know off the list if you know what
either of these items is for.

Mark & Tammy

(http://music.yahoo.com/unlimited)