Battery cut-off, screen pump BJ8, air filter

To: "Healey List" <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Battery cut-off, screen pump BJ8, air filter
From: "James Sailer" <BJ8healey@msn.com>
Date: Mon, 30 Oct 2006 07:33:49 -0700
Morning All.

In the restoration of my BJ8 there were 2 items I did not replace at the
time which I now want to (the battery cut-off switch and the wind screen
washer pump). I also recently purchased some restored original air filters I
need the Cooper stickers for.   With the various vendors out there and
makers (and prices for at least the pump and switch) can anyone recommend a
source for quality reproductions of these?  Or are they pretty much all the
same?

Thanks in advance.

Jim Sailer 66 BJ8