Re: [Fwd: Oil](what kind of healey)

To: "William Moyer" <William.Moyer@millersville.edu>
Subject: Re: [Fwd: Oil](what kind of healey)
From: "Greg Lemon" <glemon@neb.rr.com>
Date: Thu, 2 Nov 2006 19:31:44 -0600
OK, I'll bite, if I could keep my 100 I would like and have been considering
a JH, they are good performers, good deals right now, and I could have the
front anf tail end of the hyphen Healeys.

If I had to give up my 100 I think I would go for a BJ7 or BJ8 ph. 1, love
the looks and sports car purity of my 100, but I like to drive my car a lot,
the 100 is not real practical if there is a chance of rain, would be nice to
have a top that swings up and windows that roll up, so I could drive it
more.

Greg Lemon
54 BN1