Re: New to list with Question (AH 3000 tires)

To: "Jody Kerr" <jodyfkerr@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: New to list with Question (AH 3000 tires)
From: "Alan Seigrist Blue 100" <healey.nut@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 4 Nov 2006 06:46:04 +0800
Jody -

By far the cheapest most chearful tire you can get for your healey is the
Kumho Power Star 165 x 15.  Some on the list have found it (especially in
the LA area) for as little as $25 a piece.  Many people on the list have it
on their cars and swear by them as excellent road tires.

The other option is to just go with some used tires that are the same size,
maybe someone in your area has some.  I have a whole set of old Michelin XZX
165x15 which have very good tread on them (but are very old tires), if you
are in the SF Bay Area I can sell those to you cheap.

Let me know.

Alan

'52 A90
'53 BN1