New to list with Question (AH 3000 tires)

To: healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: New to list with Question (AH 3000 tires)
From: "Jody Kerr" <jodyfkerr@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 3 Nov 2006 14:11:03 -0700
Hey folks,

I'm new to the list, having recently A) acquired a 1960 Austin Healey
3000 and B) having found the list.

I need to get the healey rolling so that I can transport it. The tires
that were on it are completely gone. The car has th eoriginal wire
wheels. Is there a radial tire I can fit to this rim, or do I need to
locate the old tube based tires?

I'm dying to get the old girl into my shop, so fast help will be
greatly appreciated.

Jody

--
disinclination to do so."