Re: Crank and Rods

To: PG <BJ8mk3@shaw.ca>
Subject: Re: Crank and Rods
From: "Alan Seigrist Blue 100" <healey.nut@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 6 Nov 2006 10:33:00 +0800
Paul -

Have you tried contacting DMD in Australia?  They may be able to supply the
components to your for a lower cost:

http://www.dmdaustralia.com.au/components.html

Give them a shout, they are great guys.  I don't know what their pricing is,
but I think it is substantially better than the stuff that comes out of the
UK.

Alan

'52 A90
'53 BN1