Re: Clutch Modification

To: "D HALL" <dthall@btinternet.com>, <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Clutch Modification
From: "Bluechipracing" <bluechipracing@snet.net>
Date: Mon, 6 Nov 2006 15:31:41 -0500
  David:   you will need the BJ8 flywheel, Pressure plate, clutch disc and
throwout bearing.

   For the centre shift gearbox, If the car is presently a side shifter
you'll need to fit the centershift fibreglass transmission cover and
corrosponding carpeting....Don't know what mods are necessary for these, but
it is probably straightforward.  Other listers will have advice on this
part.

  Jim