kangol magnetic seat belts

To: healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: kangol magnetic seat belts
From: "andy pole" <ampole@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 17 Nov 2006 14:02:15 +0000
Friends

while the list is discussing seat belts, could anyone with the kangol
magnetic seatbelts please forward me a few photos of how they are assembled
or any instructions, I got a set of ebay a while ago, and they are assembled
differently, I would assume that each belt should be a mirror image. And
could you take a photo of the sticker that should go on each catch, I
believe it should read LIFT.
my bj8 is in bits, but while the iron is hot! i might as well ask for the
info

many thanks Andy