Re: Dual Master Cylinders

To: Awgertoo@aol.com
Subject: Re: Dual Master Cylinders
From: "Alan Seigrist Blue 100" <healey.nut@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 17 Nov 2006 22:26:20 +0800
No, you are not quite right.  No dual circuit system would have one circuit
for the left side and one for the right... not only would this be a pain in
the ass to run pipes, it would be very very very unsafe.

The purpose of the dual circuit is so that either the front brakes or rear
brakes would continue to work even if one of the two circuits breaks and
loses pressure.  So you would need one helper to help bleed one of the front
brakes while simultaneously the other helper bleeding one of the rear
brakes.

Still Confused?

Cheers,

Alan