Tool Collectors - Shelley Jacks on eBay

To: "Healey List" <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Tool Collectors - Shelley Jacks on eBay
From: "Jim LeBlanc" <jleblanc@midsouth.rr.com>
Date: Sat, 18 Nov 2006 10:53:56 -0600
Should you be looking for the proper jack for your Healey, there are
several on eBay. I have no interest and am drawing your attention to an
unusual situation. These jacks are hard to find. I saw a LJ23 and LJ21.
Both are rare and proper jack handles are even harder to find. Even
harder to figure out is how the factory seriously expected anybody to
use one of them.

Don't ask me any questions about these jacks, they are not mine. Should
you ever try to use one, you have my sympathies in advance. Good luck.