Healey Club Conventions Ques.

To: <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Healey Club Conventions Ques.
From: <mgtrcars@galaxyinternet.net>
Date: Sat, 18 Nov 2006 08:04:36 -0500
Could some one straighten me out on a few things.

As I am sipping my cup of morning java catching up on the most resent Healey
news , tips and pictorials in both the Healey Marque and the USA  mag. I am
noticing a few cross over articles.

Each magazine has a  Rendezvous trip article as well as a Conclave trip
article.   Which club sponsors which one or have the clubs joined forces on
these national outings?   Just curious so when I get my Healey on the road I
know which club is sponsoring which outing.

Its good to read about some of the hardships that so many have had so the rest
of us can do the preventative maintenance or life style adjustments to prepare
for the trip unexpedants that may occur.
Then theres the question of "do I make these trips with the spouse or
solo(along with other club members)" in order to retain the marriage solitude
that we have at this time?   Some of these trips really seem to be quite the
endurance tests on the body and relationships.

Mark