Re:   V1 #1834

To: healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Re:   V1 #1834
From: Editorgary@aol.com
Date: Sat, 18 Nov 2006 13:02:13 EST
In a message dated 11/18/06 9:04:49 AM, owner-healeys-digest@autox.team.net
writes:

> Could some one straighten me out on a few things.
>
> As I am sipping my cup of morning java catching up on the most resent
Healey
> news , tips and pictorials in both the Healey Marque and the USA  mag. I am
> noticing a few cross over articles.
>
> Each magazine has a  Rendezvous trip article as well as a Conclave trip
> article.   Which club sponsors which one or have the clubs joined forces on
> these national outings?   Just curious so when I get my Healey on the road
> know which club is sponsoring which outing.

Conclave is generally considered an Austin-Healey Club of America event, and
Rendezvous generally considered an Austin-Healey Club USA event, though any
Healey owner or enthusiast is always welcomed at either event. The major
oversight aspects are that AHCA is the forum for selecting the club (always an
AHCA
Chapter) that will host Conclave and approving the location, and AHCUSA is the
forum for selecting the club and location (always in the western United
States) that will host Rendezvous.
Because both magazines are read by enthusiasts all over the country, the
editors will publish stories that we believe will be of general interest to
our
readers without worrying about which organization sponsors and hosts the meet
that created the story.
Cheers
Gary Anderson
Editor, Austin-Healey Magazine