Re: Tahoe event discussion

To: "Roland Wilhelmy" <rwil@sbcglobal.net>, <healeydoc@verizon.net>
Subject: Re: Tahoe event discussion
From: "David Crawford" <dcrawfor@san.rr.com>
Date: Mon, 11 Dec 2006 08:25:30 -0800
Roland, et al,

I drove to Tahoe for Open Roads in '04. To miss the heat, I left home at 8:00
PM and arrived at Tahoe at 8:00 AM. It was shirt-sleeve weather. I-5 was
almost empty once I got over the pass and started that long arrow straight
shot for Sacramento.  The early morning drive east on 50 was beautiful - and
zero traffic. Twice, I stopped for an hour or so - once to eat. Other stops
were related to essential fluids - getting them and getting rid of them. If I
go to Tahoe this next June I'll do the same.

Read the story:
http://www.dcoyote.org/gettogether_articles1.shtml

David C
San Diego