Re: 100-4 hardtop & Los Angeles Listers?

To: <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: 100-4 hardtop & Los Angeles Listers?
From: "mnhealey" <mnhealey@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 11 Dec 2006 13:51:52 -0600
Robert:

How does your P/P hardtop affix to the windscreen area on the 100-4?

Can you provide any telltale measurements that would aid in distinction from a
later cars hardtop?

Can you tell me if the curve of the side of the rear window on the pictured
hardtop matches the curve of your p/p hardtop?

I'm not sure how to distinctly identify this top as fit to a 100-4 before I
purchase it.

Thanks.

Curt

"British car ownership; it's not for the Squeamish"
Curtis L. Carlson
MAHC Membership Director/Newsletter Publisher
PO Box 6844
Minneapolis, MN  55406-0844
612-721-8667/612-251-7492
mnhealey@gmail.com www.mnhealey.com