100-4 hardtop & Los Angeles Listers?

To: <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: 100-4 hardtop & Los Angeles Listers?
From: "mnhealey" <mnhealey@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 11 Dec 2006 13:29:59 -0600
Dear Listers:

I have received some photos now from my friend in Chatsworth, CA who is
selling a hardtop to me.

However, I can't yet determine (from this long distance) if it will fit my BN2
or not.

Can any of you see from the photos I have posted at
http://www.mnhealey.com/curt/hardtoppics/frameset.htm  if this is for a 100-4
or a later car?

I have asked Bert and Smitty to take a look for me as they both have
volunteered and live/work in the local area. (Thank you guys.!)

Anyway....if anyone can help me identify this top, that'd be greatly
appreciated.

........the list to the rescue!!!!

Curt

"British car ownership; it's not for the Squeamish"
Curtis L. Carlson
MAHC Membership Director/Newsletter Publisher
PO Box 6844
Minneapolis, MN  55406-0844
612-721-8667/612-251-7492
mnhealey@gmail.com www.mnhealey.com