Re: front tires

To: "Healeys Mail List" <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: front tires
From: "Len and/or Marge" <thehartnetts@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 14 Dec 2006 21:15:17 -0800
King: If you are determining that your front tires are toeing out an the
basis of a visual check you could be wrong. It could be an optical
illusion. I thought mine were toed out but when checked by machine, they
were perfect. The curve of the front fenders can cause this deception.

(The Other) Len
Vacaville, CA
1967 3000 MKIII HBJ8L39031