Re: OT 1961 car ID - French?

To: "Simon Lachlan" <simon.lachlan@homecall.co.uk>
Subject: Re: OT 1961 car ID - French?
From: "Alan Seigrist Blue 100" <healey.nut@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 17 Dec 2006 11:14:25 +0800
Didn't the engine from the Dauphine eventually end up in the Renault
Alpine?  That was the Renault copy of the Porsche 911, and by most accounts
is/was a substantially better race car than the 911.

FYI Renault typically have great handling, and sometime have good power
too.  It's the maintenance you don't want to go near!!

Alan