Re: Spare Tire size for BN7 Mk 1

To: "Brashear, Jack, N" <JNBrashear@garverengineers.com>, "Healey List"
Subject: Re: Spare Tire size for BN7 Mk 1
From: "John Snyder" <helyjohn@cablespeed.com>
Date: Mon, 18 Dec 2006 18:24:58 -0800
If you do get in, you will find that it is much harder to get out.  Mine
(165-15) fits very tightly, and was almost impossible to pull back out after
6 or 8 months.  The tire tends to stick to the bottom of the "bag" and pull
the bag out w/ it.  Big wad.  After I finally worked it out, I put the tire
in a heavy plastic cover to provide a smoother surface for  sliding.  Have
not tried to pull it out again.  Might get lucky.

John Snyder