Spark Plugs

To: healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Spark Plugs
From: Dan Serrao <jobu1950@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 18 Dec 2006 15:19:50 -0800 (PST)
Question to all:
    I have a 63 BJ7. When I got it last year it had Champion N11Y's. Everything
I've read says N12Y's so that's what I installed. I just got a new spark plug
wire set from the Nock's and the ends won't fit on the plugs. I talked with
their parts guy and he said they always install N11Y's which have the screw off
tips. Since the N12Y's don't have the screw off tips the plug wires won't work.
What is everyone using?? TIA

  Merry Christmas to All