Oops Re: TANK - Please ignore - No Healey Content

To: healey <healeys@autox.team.net>, healeybn7@yahoo.com
Subject: Oops Re: TANK - Please ignore - No Healey Content
From: Dean Caccavo <healeybn7@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 18 Dec 2006 19:16:15 -0800 (PST)
*(&^(&*,  Sent this email to myself and copied the
list - Opps.

I have no idea if this vendor is good, bad or even in
business. Please ignore.

By the way, Happy holidays,

Dean

"I decided that I might as well get a second alloy
tank made to match the other, and have them put a
return into the tank they had made the previous year
for me at the same time. New tanks seem to cost about
$400 off the shelf in the US, but I found a place who
made me my tanks on a one-off basis for about $200
each including the fuel level sender. I had them put a
fuel level sender into both tanks - the cost was far
less than the pain of pulling a tank if a sender were
ever to fail, though the senders are apparently
generic GM parts. If you ever need tanks made I highly
recommend Roy-ol Industries in San Leandro, CA, 510-351-0300."