TANK

To: healey <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: TANK
From: Dean Caccavo <healeybn7@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 18 Dec 2006 19:12:31 -0800 (PST)
I decided that I might as well get a second alloy tank
made to match the other, and have them put a return
into the tank they had made the previous year for me
at the same time. New tanks seem to cost about $400
off the shelf in the US, but I found a place who made
me my tanks on a one-off basis for about $200 each
including the fuel level sender. I had them put a fuel
level sender into both tanks - the cost was far less
than the pain of pulling a tank if a sender were ever
to fail, though the senders are apparently generic GM
parts. If you ever need tanks made I highly recommend
Roy-ol Industries in San Leandro, CA, 510-351-0300.