Painting Old English White over Lobelia Blue

To: <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Painting Old English White over Lobelia Blue
From: "Per Schoerner" <healeyguy@bredband.net>
Date: Wed, 20 Dec 2006 09:38:36 +0100
Hi

Wonder if someone can help with this. I went to my paint shop asking them to
mix some Lobelia Blue. I gave them the ICI code of VFX1 that I found in the
guide by Don Pikovnic. But, although they have 173000 (many anyway) colors
in their database, they do not have Lobelia Blue. They use the products from
PPG. Does anyone have the recipe for this?

Best regards, Per