Updates to my Web site Dec 20

To: Healey List <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Updates to my Web site Dec 20
From: John Sims <ahbn6@optonline.net>
Date: Wed, 20 Dec 2006 10:02:18 -0500
The following are new additions:

1. More restoration Photos on the Links page. There is now a set of photos
for almost every model.

2. More links to tech articles and parts suppliers on my Links page.

3. I am adding music to most of the pages except in the Photo album where I
am having a real technical problem. Have to learn CSS a little better. Some
are long and you will need a cable modem or DSL to download the tracks
quickly however, in this day and age, most everyone should have one or the
other. These long ones are on pages that are rarely accessed anyway but have
some great sounds (in deference to my youngest son I have the USC Fight song
on one page - Go Trojans (except when you play Cal)). The tracks reflect my
warped sense of humor -- most of them are of my college years -- 1958-1962 -
and are thus representative of our Healeys. Parenthetically, I once hosted a
web site for a women's club and I used, as a theme song on the opening page,
Stan Kenton's rendition of Eager Beaver. They never caught on.

Happy Holidays everyone!

John Sims, BN6
Aberdeen, NJ

www.healey6.com