Re: Engine Miss

To: "Dan Serrao" <jobu1950@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: Engine Miss
From: "Alan Seigrist Blue 100" <healey.nut@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 22 Dec 2006 11:47:09 +0800
Dan -

Fire the car up and run it a couple of minutes only.  Put your hand on the
coil and if it is super hot (be careful) ... if so then that is your
problem... sounds to me like you have a coil about to crap out on you.

Also check to make sure your disty shaft isn't worn and way loose... if so,
gotta be fixed!

Finally if that don't fix it... pop the tops off the carb float chambers and
make sure there is gas in there... if not full... it could be your pump is
bad or the lines are clogged or the fuel filter is plugged up (if you have
one installed).

Alan