Re:Magazines & Books

To: healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Re:Magazines & Books
From: Douglas W Flagg <dwflagg@juno.com>
Date: Sun, 24 Dec 2006 16:32:57 -0500
As I down size in anticipation of maybe retiring (someday) I have come
across some magazines & books I wanted to offer the list first.

1)   SUPERAUTO Illustrated Premier issue , July '85

2)   Motor Trend World Automotive Yearbook 1967

3)   Motor, Guide to British Cars, week ending May 6, 1967

4)   Classic and Sportscar, February '95

5)   Import and Sports Car, October '77

6)   Practical Classics, Britians Best Selling Classic Car Magazine, June
2001

7)   British Car, June-July 2000

8)   Pocket Books, Automobile 1. Published 1964

9)   Classic Auto Restoration, August '93, featuring an article on the
1967 Austin-Healey.

10) Vintage Motorcars. Hard copy book by David Burgess Wise.

11) Crescent Color Guide to Classic Cars. Hard copy book by Peter
Roberts.

12) Rolls-Royce Heritage. Published by Osprey Classic Marques, written by
Richard Bird

13) Collectible Cars Price Guide, 1993 Edition

I'm going to do this one box at a time. If you have an interest in any of
these, please contact me off the list. Thanks and a very Happy Christmas.

Doug