Merry Christmas from Maine.

To: "List Healeys" <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Merry Christmas from Maine.
From: "James Lea" <clocks@midcoast.com>
Date: Sun, 24 Dec 2006 16:38:31 -0500
First let me offer my most cordial wishes for a Merry Christmas and very
good 2007. This is a wonderful group and even though I haven't said much
lately, rest assured that I read the posts every day and they never fail to
lighten my spirits and/or add to my limited knowledge of the wonderful
Healey. Thank you to all who so generously give of there time and expertise.

Second, can anyone identify the two young gentlemen in the pictures below? I
took this at Limerock last Labor day and would like to send it in to the
Marque but need to know the backup info. Thanks and have a very Merry
Christmas. JL

http://www.mmscc.com/mypics/IMG_1196.JPG

http://www.mmscc.com/mypics/IMG_1197.JPG

James Lea