Re: Merry Christmas from Maine.

To: "James Lea" <clocks@midcoast.com>, "List Healeys"
Subject: Re: Merry Christmas from Maine.
From: "Bluechipracing" <bluechipracing@snet.net>
Date: Sun, 24 Dec 2006 19:40:00 -0500
    Hi James:    Merry Christmas to you, and to all the Healey listers all
  over the world.

    I believe the Red BJ8 belongs to Gary Franzi .  Its a true beauty of a
  show car, and usually takes home a big trophy.  .  The boy in the red hat
  would be Gary's son.  Don't know about the other kid.

    I can put you in touch with Gary if you like.

    Jim Smith