FW: Shelley for Shelley

To: "Healey List" <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: FW: Shelley for Shelley
From: "Dan Stromquist" <dan@warner-associates.com>
Date: Tue, 26 Dec 2006 12:08:17 -0600
Healey Buffs:

I have a rare original Shelley Jack that is correct for a June of 1960
through (exact date unknown) believed to be the end of the BJ7s October
1963. The Concours Standards are not clear but Gary Anderson and Roger
Moment's book seems to say my early phase II BJ8 may require a later version
with a thicker lip that has CA311 on the yoke.  My jack has CA259 and might
even be tougher to find then the later version since they all broke easily
and were thrown out.  Anyway, I would welcome a definitive answer on whether
my earlier version meets Concours standards for car # 28309 and would be
willing to swap straight up for the correct jack CA311 if anyone is caught
in the opposite predicament.

Dan Stromquist
7801 East Bush Lake Rd, Suite 230
Bloomington, MN  55439