RE: License Plate Holder Ques.

To: <mgtrcars@galaxyinternet.net>, <healeys@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: RE: License Plate Holder Ques.
From: "Peter Ryner" <pryner@verizon.net>
Date: Tue, 26 Dec 2006 21:41:41 -0500
I'm certainly no expert in the area, but this is very different from what is
installed on my car (same vintage)  Mine has two larger legs that are bent
almost 180 degrees around the bottom of the bumper.  There are two crescent
fillers that fill the gap between the part of the plate that wraps around
the bumper and the curved part of the bumper.  The plate where the license
attaches is larger than the one on ebay too.  This looks to be either from
an earlier car(?), or is an after market one.  It doesn't look like typical
british engineering.
Just my observation
Pete