License Plate Holder Ques.

To: <healeys@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: License Plate Holder Ques.
From: <mgtrcars@galaxyinternet.net>
Date: Tue, 26 Dec 2006 21:29:23 -0500
There was a license plate bracket/and light on ebay for a BJ8.  It  doesn't
look complete to me, but the seller said it was.

Could some one knowledgeable about the BJ8 bracket please check these pictures
out if they're still posted and let me know how that bracket attaches to the
rear of the bumper, and holds the plate in front of the bumper at the same
time.

Isn't something missing to make it work correctly?

I need one of these for my project and would like to get it right.

Thanks in advance,   Mark

The auction number was  150072908448.