Re: Wiper motor repair address

To: "P.J.Aeckerlin" <j.aeckerlin@tiscali.nl>, Healeys
Subject: Re: Wiper motor repair address
From: "J. Scott Morris" <jstmorris@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 28 Dec 2006 15:31:01 -0500 (EST)
Hi Jack;  You may wish to try the following outfit for rebuilding your wiper
motor.

  British Car Part Restoration
E. Lawrie Rhoads
7 Knollwood Road,  Medfield, MA 02052-2703
  Fax & Telephone:   508-359-2077
  Email:   info@british-car-part-restoration.com
  Website:   http://www.british-car-part-restoration.com

Good Luck.
  --Scott Morris,  Simcoe, Ontario, Canada
  '62 3000 MkII BT7 Tricarb-driver; '60 3000 MkI BN7-project

"P.J.Aeckerlin" <j.aeckerlin@tiscali.nl> wrote: << Friends,  Some time ago a
web address was mentioned of a company specialized in the overhaul of
windscreen wiper motors.  I added that address to my favorites, I thought, but
I can't find it back any more. Please help. Thanks and greetings from a cold,
foggy and damp Holland.  Jack Aeckerlin  1964 BJ8 29432 >>

J. Scott Morris - Keep Smiling, Murphy Lives