Hardtop

To: healey list <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Hardtop
From: Charlie Baldwin <mgcharlie@comcast.net>
Date: Fri, 29 Dec 2006 13:44:21 -0500
Does anyone know about the Universal Laminations hardtops that were made
for six cylinder cars?  I have a hardtop that may be one.  A while back
Doug Auberg had an article in one of the national club magazines that
discussed the UL tops made for the 100s.  He also had a picture of an
advertisement for tops for the 100-6 made by UL.  My top looks to me to
be like the one shown in the advert.  I have contacted him, but he could
contribute no information on UL tops made for the 6 cylinder roadsters.
I have added some links below that should go to my photo album showing
my top.  I've never seen another like it, though hardtops aren't really
very common at all at car shows during the summer.  I've had this top
since the mid-70s, so I have been looking at Healey hardtops for a long
time.
Thanks in advance to anyone who can help in telling me something about
this hardtop.
Charlie Baldwin

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/ewsinc2/album?.dir=73e9&.src=ph&store=&prodid=&.done=http%3a//photos.yahoo.com/ph//my_photos

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/ewsinc2/album?.dir=/73e9&.src=ph&.tok=phLVADGBXssaCyHH