Hardtop

To: <mgcharlie@comcast.net>
Subject: Hardtop
From: "Peter Svilans" <peter.svilans@rogers.com>
Date: Sat, 30 Dec 2006 22:49:50 -0500
Hi Charlie,

I've enclosed a scan (in 2 parts- too big) of my Universal Laminations Full
Line sheet.

Also I found the advert for the Universal Laminations six cylinder Healey
hardtop like yours ( Autocar May 31, 1957).

...and an advert for the plexi sliding sidescreens made specially for the
Universal Laminations 100-4 hardtop ( Autocar March 29 1957)

Best
Peter

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a name of UL
Range 10143.jpg]

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a name of UL
Range 20144.jpg]

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a name of UL
Six Cyl Top0141.jpg]

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a name of UL
Screens0142.jpg]