Re: Parcel shelf question

To: "Healey List" <healeys@autox.team.net>, <ggilliam@usol.com>
Subject: Re: Parcel shelf question
From: "John Soderling" <jsoderling@astound.net>
Date: Sun, 31 Dec 2006 19:33:14 -0800
Gordy,
In a left-hand-drive BN4, in addition to the rear and right side parcel tray
flange attachment screws, the only other attachment point is a parcel tray
attachment bracket that attaches to the middle of the left side tray flange
and run straight up and attaches to a metal tab welded to a shroud support
piece.  I don't see evidence of any holes in the bottom of my parcel tray,
although it is covered on both sides with vinyl cloth.
Took Erika out for a short spin to Starbucks today - about 60 degrees.
Vrooom vrooom,
John
Erika the Red