AH100 Bumpers

To: "'Healeys'" <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: AH100 Bumpers
From: "Alan" <alan@nfahc.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 3 Jan 2007 20:36:38 -0000
Guys.
Apparently one of the early signs of senile dementia is the loss of short
term
memory but enhancement of longer term recall.

I recalled a thread about '100' bumpers and the name Jorge, with an awareness
that a run of quality replicas was being commissioned. An archive search
confirmed I wasn't losing the plot completely and it turned up this:
http://www.team.net/mharc/archives/html/healeys/2005-12/msg00596.html

It was almost a year ago and I've heard nothing since, so I guess there
weren't
enough takers.  Does anyone have an update? I know UK shipping would be a
pain
but as I plan to be at Conclave this (yes THIS) year, it would be good to
pick
up a pair if at all possible.

Cheers
            http://www.nfahc.co.uk