Re: AH100 Bumpers

To: Alan <alan@nfahc.co.uk>
Subject: Re: AH100 Bumpers
From: "Alan Seigrist Blue 100" <healey.nut@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 4 Jan 2007 09:09:41 +0800
Hi Alan -

The bumpers are now ready and all you need to do is contact Tom Householder:

The rear is $425.00 The front Is $400.00.   They
weigh 10 pounds each roughly .

Tom Householder
1151 Parkview Drive
Lancaster, Ohio 43130
trhouse@greenapple.com
740-653-1686
614-332-6541cell

The bumpers are unfinished so you have to arrange your own chroming, however
the quality of these bumpers and shape are the absolute best.

Alan