Re: junk

To: "Healeys Mail List" <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: junk
From: "Len and/or Marge" <thehartnetts@earthlink.net>
Date: Sun, 7 Jan 2007 10:58:05 -0800
I am computer-challenged when it comes to the technical aspects of these (
@#$%^ ) wonderful devices.  I do note, however, that the majority of the
spam that I receive is 'modified' and therefore gets through the spam
blockers.  Words are either misspelled or 'safe' words used to get past
whatever flags the spam blockers look for.  Some of the messages are
addressed to someone whose name begins with "H" @ earthlink.net, close to
mine but not the same.  I Googled one form of my name and found entries
from Healey.org, Golden Gate Healeys.com, and the minutes of the Sep. 9,
1996 Solano County Board of Supervisors meeting where I spoke regarding
Smog Check II.  I am sure that further research would turn up sites that
show my e-mail address from which it could be pilfered.

(The Other) Len
Vacaville, CA
1967 3000 MKIII HBJ8L39031