RE: Pistons damaged again

To: "Bob Spidell" <bspidell@comcast.net>
Subject: RE: Pistons damaged again
From: rrengineer@dslextreme.com
Date: Tue, 9 Jan 2007 10:10:46 -0800 (PST)
Here in California you can walk into many 76 stations and buy 5 gallon
cans of 110 leaded racing gas because of detonation.  The off road
motorcyclists use it.  I used to mix it with pump gas for my Judson
powered 948 Sprite before I wised up and dropped a 1275 in it.  I now use
only Chevron 91 octane with no problems.  I expect no problems with my BN2
motor when it is installed being such a low compression engine.
Mike MacLean
56 BN2
60 Sprite

Bob Spidell