Re: Before anyone asks ...

To: FloridaDiving@aol.com
Subject: Re: Before anyone asks ...
From: "Alan Seigrist Blue 100" <healey.nut@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Jan 2007 12:07:54 +0800
Patrick -

I do understand that apparently the further south you go Down Under,
the higher propensity you have for sheep shagging, starting with
Tasmania of course.

In the US it's a different problem, the further South you go, people
have less teeth.  Of course this "number of teeth" rule seems to be
inversely proportional to the number of engines hanging from trees in
your front yard.

The other thing you see in the US south is something called an El
Camino... it's sort of like an Oz ute except it's got a bigger bed
(literally and figuratively)...  usually lined with astro turf.  This
is handy for cleaning with a fire hose.

Cheers,

Alan

'52 A90