Re: Before anyone asks ...

To: healey.nut@gmail.com, FloridaDiving@aol.com
Subject: Re: Before anyone asks ...
From: "scott willis" <ahpowered@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 09 Jan 2007 22:26:58 -0600
Hey,
I am from the south (USA) and I am completely offended and pissed off!!!

I have two perfect teeth in the back and they are PERRRRRRRFECT! I will send
a photo of these two perfect teeth if you need proof.

Vroom,

Scott Willis
Mashed 60 BN7 AH Club USA
59 MGA
66 E-Type FHC
http://www.geocities.com/bgeuroclassics/BG_Euro.html
BG Euro Classics Car Club President
Bowling Green, KY

>From: "Alan Seigrist Blue 100" <healey.nut@gmail.com>
>To: FloridaDiving@aol.com
>CC: healeys@autox.team.net, bspidell@comcast.net,
>Patrick.Quinn@det.nsw.edu.au
>Subject: Re: Before anyone asks ...
>Date: Wed, 10 Jan 2007 12:07:54 +0800
>
>Patrick -
>
>I do understand that apparently the further south you go Down Under,
>the higher propensity you have for sheep shagging, starting with
>Tasmania of course.
>
>In the US it's a different problem, the further South you go, people
>have less teeth.  Of course this "number of teeth" rule seems to be
>inversely proportional to the number of engines hanging from trees in
>your front yard.
>
>The other thing you see in the US south is something called an El
>Camino... it's sort of like an Oz ute except it's got a bigger bed
>(literally and figuratively)...  usually lined with astro turf.  This
>is handy for cleaning with a fire hose.
>
>Cheers,
>
>Alan
>
>'52 A90
>'53 BN1
>'64 BJ8

Communicate instantly! Use your Hotmail address to sign into Windows Live
Messenger now. http://get.live.com/messenger/overview