RE: Re before anyone asks

To: <Hartangus@aol.com>, <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Re before anyone asks
From: "Quinn, Patrick" <Patrick.Quinn@det.nsw.edu.au>
Date: Thu, 11 Jan 2007 09:30:51 +1100
 G'day Barrie

I am surprised that after being bloody well thrashed 5/0 in the bloody
Ashes why any bloody Pommie wouldn't want to be confused as a bloody
Aussie.

Just to help out you bloody Yanks - the Ashes is a five game series of
Cricket Tests between Australia and England. Each game goes for five
days and the series just finished here in Australia is only the second
time since Adam was a boy when we Aussies really rubbed the Pommies
noses in the ground with a clean sheet victory.

The Ashes goes back to the 1880s when the English were so incensed at
loosing a game to some visiting colonial that they burned one of the
bails and encased the "ashes" in a little wooden vial.

Hoo Roo

Patrick bloody Quinn
Sydney, bloody Australia